American Girl Chat Club Book Club!

 

                                     American Girl Chat Club Book Club!

Please Comment Down Below if you Want to Join this Book Club.

Hi here are some American Girl books to read for the American Girl Chat Club Book Club every week if you want and anyone can join: 

AG Book Club Week 1 starts on Monday, February, 8, 2021 and you go on from there.

Week 1: Nanea and the Shark Goddess Mystery: nanea-shark-goddess-web.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 2: Rebecca The Sound of Applause: ag-rebecca-the-sound-of-applause.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 3: Meet Marie Grace: MeetMarieGrace.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 4: Meet Ceclie: Cecile_Meet.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 5: Addy Book Finding Freedom: addy-finding-freedom.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 6: Addy Book A Heart Full of Hope: addy-a-heart-full-of-hope.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 7: Cecile And the Camo Necklace Mystery: TheCameoNecklace_CecileMystery.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 8: Melody Book No Ordinary Sound:  Melody_NoOrdinarySound.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 9: Melody Book Never Stop Singing: Melody_NeverStopSinging.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 10: Marie Grace And the Orpans: MarieGrace_AndOrphans.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 11: Josefina Sunlight and Shadows: josefina-sunlight-and-shadows.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 12: Addy Shadows on Society Hill Mystery: ShadowsOnSocietyHill_AddyMystery.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 13: Julie The Big Break: Julie_TheBigBreak.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 14: Troubles for Ceclie: Cecile_TroublesForCecile.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 15: Kaya the Journey Begins: kaya-the-journey-begins.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 16: Gabriella: Gabriella.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 17: Gabriella Speaks Out: Gabriella-SpeaksOut.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 18: Gabriella Time for Change: Gabriella-Time-for-Change.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 19: Marie Grace Makes a Diffrence: Marie-Grace_MakesADifference.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 20:  Kit Read All About it: Kit1_single_pages (2).pdf

Week 21:  Maryellen The One and Only: ag-maryellen-the-one-and-only.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 22: Kit Menace at Mammoth Cave Mystery: kit_mammoth-mystery.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 23:  Cecile's Gift:  Ceciles-Gift.pdf (americangirl.com)

Week 24: Felicity Lady Margaret's Ghost Mystery: FelicityLadyMargaret.pdf (americangirl.com)

If I find any more books I will add them here.

So this is how my AG Book Club is going to work: Every week everyone's going to read a AG book. It is just for fun and optional. There will be no quiz it is just fun reading. And Everyone should comment down below if you read the book of the week. 

   AG Book Club Members List;

1. Galatea

2. Josefina

3. Kira 

4. Nanea Lover

5. Blaire Fan

Remember to comment down below if you want to join.

Bye everyone and enjoy the books-Grace 



Comments

  1. Also if you don't really like the American Girl book of the week you can just skip it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can discuss the books here or if you have some idea's for this book club please comment.

      Delete
    2. I know that they aren't PDF books, but maybe if you could add Courtney's first two books and Josefina's second book that would be super cool! My Courtney; Friendship Superhero book is coming from Amazon tomorrow and I am over the moon! I've been waiting for book two since September.

      Delete
    3. I checked for Josefina's 2nd book free PDF but they did not have it on the internet American girl only has her first book Sunlight and shadows as a PDF. Sorry I checked everywhere πŸ˜₯ at least there is it 1st book here. πŸ˜‹

      Delete
    4. Oh and thank you Josefina for commenting here! I love reading comments on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Great. I didn't read the book yet but I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sure I will put you on my member list below this comment.

      Delete
  4. Oh and I got some emojis you can copy paste them to your comments from now on:

    😊 😁 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‹ 😎 😍 😘 πŸ™„ 😣 πŸ˜₯ πŸ™ 😭 😠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AG Book Club Members List;

      1. Galatea

      2. Josefina

      3. Kira

      Delete
  5. I would like to join! Please put me down as Josefina. That's my alias. I'm currently reading Josefina; Sunlight and Shadows, but my new Courtney Friendship Superhero book is coming in the mail tomorrow, so I may get a little distracted. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok you are a member. You are on the list above. YAY 2nd member.

      Delete
  6. This is a great book list. I've read many but not all. Hoping you have fun reading, chatting, and reviewing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad that you enjoy my blog! it will be such a great club!

      Delete
  7. Thank you very much for your comment here Xyra Silverleaf. For Week 2 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Rebecca The Sound of Applause: ag-rebecca-the-sound-of-applause.pdf (americangirl.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, can I join too. Right now I am reading Kiras books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very good. I love the books that Erin Teagan writes. I love how it is in Australia but Kira’s books are definitely more mature. However they are still great.

      Delete
  9. Wow this is so cool ca I join please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for posting this! It's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome I worked very hard on this book club schedule

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!