Thank You Everyone!

 

                                          Thank You Everyone!

I now have 10 Followers and 45 comments. WOW! Thanks for following or commenting everyone it really means a lot to me. πŸ˜Š 

Oh and I got some emojis you can copy paste them to your comments from now on:

😊 😁 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‹ 😎 😍 😘 πŸ™„ 😣 πŸ˜₯ πŸ™ 😭 😠

For Week 2 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Rebecca The Sound of Applause: ag-rebecca-the-sound-of-applause.pdf (americangirl.com)

Enjoy the book the Rebecca Book is my favorite AG Book.

Bye Everyone-Grace 


Comments

  1. Congratulations, thank you so much for making the blog it is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting here Nanea Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. No, but I have always thought about starting one.

      Delete
    2. Oh ok and if you start a blog will you send me a link to it here so that I can put it on my blog list.

      Delete
  4. Wow that’s amazing. Thank you so much for making I love following and commenting on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Grace!! That's amazing!! your blog is great and you make awesome post!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I am really happy that you like this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ofc! I am making a post featuring yor blog and like 3 others, i think? but I hope it helps your blog deserves it, and you support all these blogs, it's the least I can do

      Delete
    2. Thank you AG Life I will go and check it out in the link you sent me

      Delete
  7. here is the link to the post
    myaglife.wixsite.com/american-girl-life/post/awesome-blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked it out I means a lot to me that you helped promote my blog. ❤❤❤😊

      Delete
  8. This is kind of late, but congrats! I really love your blog, and now that I have a BlogSpot account, I'm going to start commenting on all your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!