American Girl New Truly Me dolls and Street Chic collection!

 

                       American Girl New Truly Me dolls and Street Chic collection!

Ok this is long overdue but American girl released New Truly Me dolls and Street Chic collection! Here are the pictures of the clothes and the dolls with the rainbow coloured hair:


I personally think that the clothes look very good and my favorite has to be the blue dress and metallic boots with blue laces. What do you think about the new dolls and clothes please comment down below.

And for Week 6 at the AG Book Club we are readingAddy A Heart Full of Hope: addy-a-heart-full-of-hope.pdf (americangirl.com)

Bye everyone-Grace πŸ˜„πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ˜

Comments

  1. Hi Grace
    I don't really like the bright blue and purple hair dolls, but the girl with camo is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the blue and purple hair dolls. They look so pretty but ok if you don't really like them.

      Delete
    2. Camo is short for camouflage

      Delete
    3. She has on blue camo, just the design kinda
      I’m bad at explaining things

      Delete
    4. You are not that bad at explaining things.

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the teal one with the camo, and my least favorite is the blue one, but I don't think I will buy any of them. I wish AG would sell the outfits seperately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't buy any of these outfits or dolls ether I like the Historical dolls or GOTYs that have a story rather then Truly me dolls.

      Delete
    2. But the Camo outfit is not so bad looking.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!