Did American Girl Kira AGSM series end???

 

                             Did American Girl Kira AGSM series end???

Hi everyone today I am going to talk about why I think Kira Baileys AGSM series ended. Why I think it ended: Did you notice that in the end of Episode 6 of AGSM Kira series they didn't say "New videos every Friday" like it always said. And then at the end of Episode 6 Kira, Alexis, Aunt Mamie hug and then camera pans out. In movies people hug or something like that and then the movie or show ends. I really don't know but I think that maybe it ended. Share you opinion in the comments down below. 

If you want to watch this series go over to this post here on my blog: Kira Bailey Doll Stop Motion Videos from American Girl. (americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com)

 For Week 4 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Meet Ceclie: Cecile_Meet.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok Bye Everyone!- Grace

Comments

  1. Yes I do believe it ended for the reasons that you listed and also Joss only had 6 episodes so that would lead you to think that the American Girl Kira episodes are over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hi Blaire Fan I didn't see you comment here for a while how are you doing. I agree with you Blaire Fan about the Kiras Episodes ending.

      Delete
  2. So sad it was such great AGSM series and Kira had a very cute voice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!