My Favorite AGSM YouTube Channels List

                                                                   

                                       My Favorite AGSM YouTube Channels List

Hi and today I am going to share with you guys some links to some great AGSM YouTube channels. If you can please subscribe to these channels and comment down below if you want your channel (AG or Non AG channel) featured here. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

AGSM Channels that I like:

1. AGBookWormz - YouTube

2. Moon Dolls - YouTube

3. Sydney Jean Films - YouTube

4. mixiepixie7 - YouTube

5. basilmentos - YouTube

6. thedollsintherain - YouTube

7. AG Spirit Studios - YouTube

Non AGSM Channels that I like: 

1.  Ariana Glaser - YouTube

(Ok, Ariana used to be in AG Tube but she left and is now making her Vlognukah videos about her opening Hanukah presents every day for 8 days during Hanukah season. Her videos are interesting and I can't wait until she makes more videos.)

And for Week 8 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Melody Book No Ordinary Sound:  Melody_NoOrdinarySound.pdf (americangirl.com)

Anyways Byeeeeee-Grace πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

Comments

  1. LOL. Literally EVERY AGTuber on here I watch, except for AGBookWormz, and that's only because AGBookWormz is MY channel! Thanks for the shoutout!
    ~Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. And wow I didn't know that you also watch all of these channels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!