AG Dolls Printable Activities

 

                                                       AG Dolls Printable Activities 

Hello everyone and today I am going to put links to some cool and fun Printable Activities that you can do if you are bored with being stuck at home because of Coronavirus. Ok here they are:

Lea Clark GOTY 2016 Activities:

Silly Story

Turtle Weaving Craft - Turtle

Turtle Weaving Craft - Paper Strips

My Awesome Adventures

Coloring Page

Activity Sheets

Grace Tomas GOTY 2015 Activities:



Comments

  1. Great idea, some great projects! I especially liked the Recipe box/cards/dividers and the little passport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that one too! I am planning on doing that one after I finish Lea Clark Printable Activities

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!