New Truly Me Birthday Party Collection Watch the Video!!!!

 

                                   New Truly Me Birthday Party Collection Watch the Video!!!!

Hi and today I found this video about some new Truly Me Birthday Party collection!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is even a Café for the dolls!!! 😁😁

Please watch this video: New American Girl AG Birthday Collection! Truly Me Day at AG Cafe Take The Cake Birthday Cart Fun - YouTube 

Source: Rainbowunicorncat1 

Cost of items shown in Video:

Day at AG Cafe- $180

AG BDay Accessories- $35

AG Take the Cake BDay Cart-$75

Take the Cake BDay Outfit-$38

For Week 12 at the AG Book Club we are reading:  ShadowsOnSocietyHill_AddyMystery.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok I hope you enjoyed this linked video and please comment down below on what is your favorite video.   Bye Everyone!-Grace Thomas😋

Comments

  1. Wow the new items are so amazing 😄🎈🎁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I love the café the most out of all of those items. And also congratulations you are my 200th comment here on this blog!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love that American Girl café but it is too expensive and I don't have any space left in my room for it. What is your favorite item, Galatea?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!