American Girl 35th Anniversary Collections!!!!!!!!

 

                                American Girl 35th Anniversary Collections!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone and today American Girl rereleased the original Pleasant Company dolls!!!!! They rereleased Molly, Kristin, Addy, Samantha, Josefina, Felicity. The dolls come in their original meet outfits and with their accessories. Here are the links and cost of the dolls:

Molly McIntire:

Molly McIntire’s™ 35th Anniversary Collection | American Girl

Cost: $150

Kristin Larson:

Kirsten Larson’s™ 35th Anniversary Collection | American Girl

Cost: $150

Addy Walker:

Addy Walker's™ 35th Anniversary Collection | American Girl

Cost: $150

Samantha Pakington:

Samantha Parkington’s™ 35th Anniversary Collection | American Girl

Cost: $150

Josefina Montoya: 

Josefina Montoya's™ 35th Anniversary Collection | American Girl

Cost: $150

Felicity Merriman:

Felicity Merriman's™ 35th Anniversary Collection | American Girl

Cost: $150 

For Week 13 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Julie The Big Break: Julie_TheBigBreak.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok Byeee-Grace😄😋








Comments

  1. This is AMAZING! I know what I am spending my Bday money on now.
    I am so glad they released SIX DOLLS. I thought they would just rerelease the original 3 but this is awesome. I am definitely going to be getting a Felicity and a Molly doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite doll out of the rereleased historical dolls is Molly McIntire because she looks so cute with those glasses.

      Delete
    2. I know right, I wish AG made more dolls come with glasses.

      Delete
    3. I think Rebecca would look good in glasses

      Delete
    4. I think she would look amazing in glasses also maybe the next girl of the year could have glasses because there has not been a girl of the year with glasses yet.

      Delete
    5. Yes that would be awesome if AG makes a Girl of the Year with glasses.

      Delete
  2. Also some of their pets were in the pictures that were posted on American girls website. This might be a hint that they are rereleasing them. I would love to get Josefinas goat because Sombrita (that is the goats name) is SOOO cute and would go great with Blaires farm because they did not release her goat from her book series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Joss_lover_4Ever Sounds like your as exited as I am I plan on getting molly and felicity I also really hope that could be hinting to there collection

      Delete
    2. Cool I love Molly and Felicity too. Do you have a Kirsten doll already because your username is Kirsten fan. If you don’t have a Kirsten doll though this is your chance to get one.

      Delete
  3. Hi Joss_lover_4life I do have a kirsten doll and her kittens but if her collection comes out I am definitely getting some of her items and outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Josefina's Goat Sombrita is soooo cute! I did not know you had Blaire's Farm JossLOver4Ever. I wish I had Blaries Farm.

      Delete
    2. I am exited too! I hope American Girl Releases some clothes or pets for the 35th Anniversary dolls.

      Delete
    3. The only doll now left in the American Girl 35th Anniversary Collections is Samantha. So if you want a Samantha doll now is your last chance to get her.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!