My Dollhouse Tour Video!!!

                                             

                                                  My Dollhouse Tour Video!!!

Hi everyone and today I have a new video! This video was filmed by my mom and the dollhouse is mine. I like the way she said Kate instead of Kit and my mom's cute doll voice. Thank you Mom (And Cat🐱)  for helping me with this video. 🥰🥰

Here is the link: Shh... My Mom was playing with my dolls! - YouTube

For Week 15 at the AG Book club we are reading: Kaya the Journey Begins: kaya-the-journey-begins.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok Bye-Grace😃

Comments

  1. Yay! Awesome I will definitely watch it but that is actually really funny you made this video because I was just about to suggest that you create a doll house tour video. I cannot wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched it and it was great. That was awesome that your Mom starred in it and, also she did an amazing job! I loved your cat, SO CUTE! Also I love all of the posters above the dolls bunk bed it is so cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I worked really hard on printing out the mini posters.

      Delete
  3. Wow I loved this video of your doll house. YOUR CAT IS SO CUTE😄🐱

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!