I got 2 new American Girl doll items!

 

                                          I got 2 new American Girl doll items!

Hi everyone a few days ago I ordered  4 AG doll items form Indigo and brought them with my own money. 2 of these items came yesterday and me and my mom made some unboxing videos which I will upload on my AGSM Channel soon. The new AG items I got are Naneas Birthday Accessories, Courtney's Lunchbox, Molly Book 1 A Winning Spirit (Still Shipping), Molly Mini doll (Also Still Shipping). 

Right now I am going to make a quick review of the Courtney's Lunchbox and Nanea's Birthday Accessories.

Courtney's Lunchbox Review: I loved the cute sandwiches and I also loved how the cheese balls can opened and inside were some cheese balls. The only thing I did not like was how the brownie was in plastic wrap and it looked kind of ugly in the plastic wrap. I liked the lunch box and water bottle but if you try to fit all of the food in the lunchbox with the water bottle it will not fit. 

Nanea's Birthday Accessories Review: I really liked the cute skirt for my dolls dog Cooper (Who is a boy dog but skirt still looks cute on him). I also loved the camera that came with two pictures and my doll Kit is always taking pictures of things around the dollhouse now. This set also came with a Nancy Drew Mystery Book which my doll Kit is reading now as she likes mystery books and writing newspapers. There was even a cute wallet bag with 3 kittens on it.

For Week 18 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Gabriella Time for Change: Gabriella-Time-for-Change.pdf (americangirl.com)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Bye-Grace

Comments

  1. I love this post! I have Nanea’s birthday accessories and they are one of my favourite sets. Nanea’s collection is amazing and I have a lot of it. Her birthday accessories are super cute and I love the little purse she has also the camera is so cool and realistic. Right now I am saving up my money to buy a Molly mini doll by picking dandelions in our yard. Once I have picked enough my parents said I would be able to buy the Molly mini doll. She is so cute and I love her glasses. I am so happy for you that you got all of this cool AG stuff! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get enough money for your mini molly doll and I agree Nanea's collection is amazing and I love all of her tropical style clothes'.

      Delete
    2. And do you like American Girl Video Games? I found a free American Girl Kit Mystery Game! Here is the link: https://www.retrogames.cc/nds-games/american-girl-kit-mystery-challenge-usa.html

      Delete
    3. Ya I do I will check it out. Also do you have the AG world game you were able to get it in the App Store. But now it is not available. It is the best game ever it is like a pick your own adventure with the Nanea, Z Yang, Luciana and Gabriela stories. Personally I liked Nanea’s the best but all of them are great. I wish that they continued it and made a Blaire, Joss, Kira, Samantha and Julie stories that would have been awesome.

      Delete
    4. I never played that game but it sounds very fun!

      Delete
  2. Those are very neat and amazing items the American Girl world game is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!