I got a Our Generation Doll Barbecue and my second AG package came!

 

           I got a Our Generation Doll Barbecue and my second AG package came! 

Hi everyone it is Grace here! About a week ago I made a post about my 2 new AG doll items that I got form Indigo:  https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/2021/06/i-got-2-new-american-girl-doll-items.html   I mentioned that my Molly Mini doll and Molly Book 1 A Winning Spirit were still shipping and I did some unboxing videos and reviews for Courtney's Lunchbox Set and Nanea's Birthday accessories. Well a few days ago the second package arrived with my Molly Mini Doll and Molly Book 1 A Winning Spirit. Also I went on vacation to cottage and we stopped at a toy store and I picked out a Our Generation Doll Barbecue. Finally my doll's have a barbecue! I am going to make a unboxing videos with my mom soon and then upload it on my AGSM channel: Grace Loves AG. 

Here is a photo of the Our Generation Doll Barbecue:

(Note: These are not my photos. Credits to Our Generation Dolls and American Girl company's.)

And here are some photos of Mini Molly doll and Molly Book 1 A Winning Spirit:  





For Week 20 at the AG Book Club we are reading:  Kit Read All About it: Kit1_single_pages (2).pdf   
Bye Everyone! Grace Thomas😊




          


Comments

  1. And a reminder that my AG Adventure Summer Camp is starting in 4 weeks when my AG Book Club ends. If you want to join my AG Book Club comment your online name down below this post: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/2021/02/american-girl-doll-books-pdf-here-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow neat items love that barbecue it is so amazing and the food is so realistic. I am already apart of the book club and love reading the books every week. Do you have any plans for your summer club yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok I am glad that you enjoy my book club and I have some plans for my AG Summer Adventure Camp. My AG Adventure Camp is going to be for 3 Weeks.
      For Week 1 the theme is going to be: Lea Clark Amazon Rainforest/Brazil Vacation Theme. For Week 2: Jess McConnell Belize Vacation Theme.
      For Week 3: Luciana Vega STEM/Space Camp Theme (Note: This is JossLover4Ever's idea)

      Delete
    2. And that is a list of my themes and I added a new theme to my list here: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/2021/06/please-help-me-pick-theme-for-my-ag.html
      I added a Kit Kitteridge theme about daily life in the 1930s and Newspaper writing.

      Delete
  3. Cool set! I love the skewers. Also I always wanted to read Molly’s books I will probably get her whole collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow the WHOLE collection! Mollys books are very interesting and I also love the food that comes with my new doll barbecue.

      Delete
    2. Ya her whole collection of books I meant not her whole collection of accessories which would be amazing if I could literally get her whole collection. I really love her stage and that is great that you got that set. I will be sure to watch your review videos.

      Delete
    3. What do you mean by "I Really Love her stage and it is great that you got that set."

      Delete
    4. I know right it would be amazing if you could get Molly's whole collection.

      Delete
    5. I meant Molly’s stage set, do you know what it is? It is a really cool stage set for Molly’s tap shows. And the last part I was just saying that it was nice you got the barbecue set. It was a little confusing how I wrote it.

      Delete
    6. I love moly's stage set it looks so cool.

      Delete
    7. I do not have it but I checked some pictures online of it.

      Delete
  4. And you are so lucky to get the whole Molly books collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!