I uploaded 2 new videos on my AGSM Channel!

 

                                    I uploaded 2 new videos on my AGSM Channel!

Hi it is Grace Tomas and today I finally uploaded 2 unboxing videos that I filmed and my mom was unboxing the doll stuff. If you want to watch the videos here are the links!

Courtney's Lunchbox Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMCJA8pUTHU

Nanea's Birthday Accessories Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHce3sCAE0

For Week 18 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Gabriella Time for Change: Gabriella-Time-for-Change.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok Byeeee-Grace

Comments

  1. Wow those videos are amazing😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me and my mom worked very hard on them.

      Delete
  2. Yay, I love these videos. I am so happy people like you are creating these new AG YouTube channels because both Chloe’s American Girl Doll Channel has quit along with MixiePixie 7. So it is so nice to have new awesome Ag tubers. I cannot wait for your next videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did hear that Mixiepixie7 left AGTube community and I am so sad to see her leave. Do you have a youtube channel JossLover4Ever? If you do can I check it out?

      Delete
    2. No I do not at the moment but I am thinking about creating one during the summer. If I end up doing it I will send you the link so you can see it,

      Delete
  3. I subscribed to your YouTube channel, it's awesome. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!