Please Help me pick a theme for my AG Adventure Camp

 

                                Please Help me pick a theme for my AG Adventure Camp

Hi this is Grace and  I am going to list some theme ideas for my AG Adventure Summer Camp. The AG Adventure Camp will be for 4 Weeks in August. I want you to comment down below which idea you think is good for the first week of AG Adventure Camp. 

1. Jess McConnell Belize Vacation Theme

2. McKenna Brooks Gymnastics Theme

3. Kailey Hopkins Saving the Oceans Theme

4. Samantha Parkington Life in the Victorian Era Theme

5. Lea Clark Amazon Rainforest and Brazil Vacation Theme

6. Mia St. Clair Winter Fun Theme

7. Blaire Wilson Farm Theme

8. (This is JossLover4Ever's Idea.) Luciana Vega STEM/Space Camp Theme

9. (This is JossLover4Ever's Idea.) Kira Bailey Australia Animal Theme 

10. (This is JossLover4Ever's Idea.) Tenney Grant Music Theme

11. Kit Kitteridge Daily Life in the 1930s and Newspaper Writing Theme

12. Rebecca Rubin Theater and Fun in 1910s Theme

13. Maryellen Larkin 1950s Crafts and Dancing Theme

14. Molly McIntire USA Theme (I live in Canada but I do not care to make some USA related Crafts.)

15.  Courtney Moore Rad 1980s and Video games Theme

So that is about it for now if you have some great theme or activity ideas type them in the comments.

For Week 17 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Gabriella Speaks Out: Gabriella-SpeaksOut.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok Byeeee-Grace 😊


Comments

  1. These are great ideas I love them all. I really can’t choose between them because I love them all. However I really like the Kailee’s theme, Samanthas theme and Blaire's theme. Except maybe you should not do Mia St. Clair Winter theme for the adventure camp in the summer because it is a summer camp after all. But it is a great idea for the winter. Also maybe you could do a Kira animal theme, maybe a Luciana STEM theme or a Tenney music theme. Love the ideas and I cannot wait for the camp to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas Joss Lover. I added your 3 new ideas to this post and yes I agree maybe the Mia Winter theme will be better for a Winter AG Adventure Camp. I also can't wait for camp to start.

      Delete
    2. I am happy you like all of my theme ideas.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for including my ideas I will let you know if I have anymore.😁

      Delete
    4. You're welcome I can't wait to hear any other ideas you may have.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!