Registration is Open for AG Adventure Summer Camp!

 

                              Registration is Open for AG Adventure Summer Camp! 

Hi guys it is Grace here and today I got a announcement about my AG Adventure Online Summer Camp. If you want to register for Summer Camp you just have to comment down your online name below. Then I will add you to my list of registered campers down below this post.

About my AG Adventure ONLINE Summer Camp: This camp is going to be for FREE and here on my blog. So far I only decided on the name which is going to be: "AG Adventure Summer Camp" and that it will happen after my AG book club ends. My AG book club will end sometime in July. I need some ideas though so please comment down below about: Ideas, Crafts, Activities, and more. 

And my camp will be for 4 weeks in august instead if 3 weeks. Here are the American Girl dolls themes we will have for each week: 

Week 1: Lea Clark Amazon Rainforest/Brazil Vacation Theme. 

Week 2: Jess McConnell Belize Vacation Theme.

Week 3: Luciana Vega STEM/Space Camp Theme (Note: This is JossLover4Ever's idea)

Week 4:  Samantha Parkington Life in the Victorian Era Theme

AG Adventure Summer Camp Registered Campers:  

1. Isla

For Week 21 at the AG Book Club we are reading:  Maryellen The One and Only: ag-maryellen-the-one-and-only.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok Byeee and I can not wait for camp to start!-Grace

Comments

  1. How does this camp work? Do we do it over zoom and how do I participate? Could you tell me more about the themed weeks (like what will we do for that theme and how) I am very confused. I would love to participate though as I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So every week once a week I will make a post with some activities you can do. It will not be over zoom and you just follow along with the activities every week. If you want to join my AG Adventure Summer Camp just put your online screen name down below this post and I will put you on my AG Adventure Summer Camp list on this post. My camp be form August 1 to August 28. We will be doing some fun crafts on the week themes like for example: For Week 1 Lea Clark Brazil theme we will be doing crafts that are Brazil and Amazon Rainforest related.

      Delete
    2. Hi, I am anonymous! Please sign me up! I have been looking for some crafts to do lately so I am really excited for this. Thank you SO much for this opportunity!!

      Delete
    3. Welcome Isla to my blog! Ok I will put you on the list above.

      Delete
    4. I am exited for AG Adventure Camp too!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Can I join. For the first week for Lea’s Brazil theme you can make a tutorial on a tropical fruit smoothie, teach how create bracelets like the beautiful bracelets you can find in Brazil and if you know how to sew there can also be an activity to sew a mini sloth. I cannot wait for the camp to start next week. These are just some ideas you do not have to use them if you do not want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas I will use them. And Sure right now I will make a sign up sheet post and you just have to comment down below your screen name and I will put you on the list.

      Delete
    2. Also who are your best friends on the internet? Mine are Kristen Fan, JossLover4Ever, Galatea.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!