AG Adventure Camp Sign Up Sheet!

 

                                                  AG Adventure Camp Sign Up Sheet!

It is very easy just comment down below your online screen name and I will put you down on this list!

                                        AG Adventure Camp Campers List:

1. JossLover4Ever

2. Isla 

3. Kristen Fan

And my camp will be for 4 weeks in august instead if 3 weeks. Here are the American Girl dolls themes we will have for each week: 

Week 1: Lea Clark Amazon Rainforest/Brazil Vacation Theme. 

Week 2: Jess McConnell Belize Vacation Theme.

Week 3: Luciana Vega STEM/Space Camp Theme (Note: This is JossLover4Ever's idea)

Week 4:  Samantha Parkington Life in the Victorian Era Theme

Ok Byeeee-Grace🤗😀

Comments

  1. Wow that is so neat can you sign me up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, has the camp started? I haven't seen any posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No camp is cancelled. I am sorry but I just was very busy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!