American Girl Halloween Costume Bundle!


 

                                               American Girl Halloween Costume Bundle! 

American Girl just released a new Halloween Costume Bundle. Here is the pictures and price of it.

Cost: $38-$114


Mystical Unicorn Costume 

Cost: $38

Spooky Spells Witch Costume

Cost: $38



Meow Wow Cat Costume

Cost: $38



I personally think it is strange why American Girl released a Halloween Costume Bundle and Halloween is 3 months away. But the costumes look cute and I would buy the whole bundle if it was not so expensive. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Byeeeee-Grace





 

Comments

  1. Yeah it is strange, but maybe they thought people would buy it in preparation for Halloween? (After all people like to buy things ahead of time, sometimes). But otherwise I agree, the costumes are cute.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes are very cute, but I agree it does seem weird that they have Halloween costumes for your dolls released so soon. Which outfit is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hailey Welcome to my blog! ๐Ÿ˜Š I like the witch costume. What costume is your favorite?
      Also how many American Girl dolls do you have I have 5 18'' dolls and 2 of them are American Girl dolls.

      Delete
  3. I think my favorite costume is the witch. I have 3 AG dolls, but I am about to get a fourth, So in the next few weeks my total amount of 18" dolls will be 4, hopefully that makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great that you have 4 dolls. What are your doll's names?

      Delete
  4. My dolls names are: Caroline, Samantha, Josefina, and my new one's name is Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you are so lucky to have Caroline. I wish I had her she is a amazing doll. Isn't it so sad she retired.

      Delete
  5. I just added some photos of the costumes and the prices if anyone wants to know how much the costumes cost separately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!