American Girl Store Virtual Experience!

 

                                                   American Girl Store Virtual Experience!

Hi it is Grace! Today American Girl made a AG Store Virtual Experience! It is so awesome and there is even a doll museum with Historical dolls rooms. Here is the link; https://virtualplace.americangirl.com/place/#/

And I got 20 Subscribers on my YouTube channel GraceLovesAG!!! Thanks to everyone that subscribed and watched my videos this really means a lot to me. 

For Week 22 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Kit Menace at Mammoth Cave Mystery: kit_mammoth-mystery.pdf (americangirl.com)

Ok Byeeee-Grace πŸ₯°

Comments

  1. Hi grace! That’s great that you have 200 subscribers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got 20 subscribers not 200 but it would be great if I did get 200 subscribers.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I must’ve miss typed. 😳

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, I have already subscribed to your channel. I cannot believe that just around 9 years ago that Chloe’s American Girl Doll Channel was just beginning. Hopefully your channel can soon become like Chloe’s since she is now no longer making videos. Also do you plan on making a stopmotion series or movie on your channel? Also did you hear that Sydney was coming out with a sequel to her movie Rebelle. I loved the original movie so I cannot wait for the sequel to be released, Sydney is so creative. I wish I could make a stopmotion movie and have a channel. However, due to rearrangements with our breeder we will be getting a Golden Retriever puppy in 2 days!!!!😁🐢😁 I am so happy!!! So we will be very busy since I am doing all the training and she is my very first dog so I am very new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of right now I do not plan on making any movie or stop motion series. I am making a Day in the life of Cherry video. It will be done soon. I did hear that Sidney is making a Rebelle part 2. I am so exited for Rebelle 2! Oh wow a golden retriever! What are you going to name him?

      Delete
    2. Also I found the American Girl Historical and Girl of the Year Archives: https://www.americangirl.com/content/ag/en/corp/AG-archives.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!