My 2 New AG items and Barbecue Review! Also AG book club announcement!

 

          My 2 New AG items and Barbecue Review!  Also AG book club announcement!

Hi everyone it is Grace here!🙂 So remember how I wrote this post about my new doll items: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/2021/06/i-got-our-generation-doll-barbecue-and.html

Well here are reviews of my Mini Molly doll, Molly Book 1 A Winning Spirit, Our Generation Barbecue. Also me and my mom made some NEW unboxing videos that I will put on my YouTube channel soon. So stay tuned for that everyone!😄

American Girl Mini Molly Doll Review: I love that Molly is so cute and my mom really loved the mini glasses that came with Mini Molly. Mini Molly's Hair is so shiny and she is such great quality. I liked the mini book that came with mini Molly it is perfect for my dolls books collection. Also I now have the same Molly book like the mini Molly book but it is bigger and human sized. I am going to make a book shelf for my dolls out of my mini Molly's AG box and fill it with all of my dolls books. My doll Brianne is soooo happy to finally have a AG doll to play with. 

American Girl Mini Molly Doll Unboxing: Unboxing American Girl Mini Molly Doll!!! - YouTube

American Girl Molly Book 1 A Winning Spirit Review: I loved how Molly was so helpful in the American WWII effort like for example she convinced her friends to help her knit a blanket instead of socks because it would be quicker and socks would have been longer to knit. I also liked how Molly's story was so interesting and Molly was so creative. Did you know that I read American Girl Books pretty fast like I read most AG books in like 1 day and a half. Also I was at a thrift store a few days ago and I got 2 AG Books. The first book was Lea Clark Book 1 and the second book was Nanea Book 1. I am exited to read these books. 😁

Our Generation Dolls Barbecue Review: I like that the food looks so real and my dolls are extremely happy that they have a nice barbecue and food cart in the same place. So they can get some food form the doll Barbecue and them a ice cream form the doll food cart and then have a Outdoor PARTY! The Barbecue has Ribs (A kind of meat), Corn, Salmon Fish, Kababs. Hamburger, Asparagus. There is also a spatula, salt and pepper shakers, Soy sauce, brush for putting oil or something else on the ribs, and then another thing (For Cooking) which I do not know what it is called. 

Our Generation Doll Barbecue Unboxing: (17) Unboxing Our Generation Doll Barbeque with my Mom! - YouTube

For Week 24 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Felicity Lady Margaret's Ghost Mystery: FelicityLadyMargaret.pdf (americangirl.com)

And Now for the Book Club Announcement! Here it is: I hope you goys enjoyed the AG Book Club and today is the last week of the AG Book club. I can not believe it went on for 24 Weeks! Wow! Did you know that the AG Book Club was motivating me to write at least 1 or 2 posts a week. Every week I put a AG Book club reminder for 24 weeks along with the post. Thanks for all your support and for signing up for my AG Book Club everyone. Your support really means a lot!

So who is ready for the AG Summer Camp Next Week? I am!😊Next Week my AG Adventure Summer camp starts and we are going to do a Lea Clark Brazil Vacation/Amazon Rainforest theme for AG Adventure Camp Week 1. 

Bye Everyone!-Grace🥰🥰🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!