American Girl Courtney has a New Mix and Match Collection!

 

                       American Girl Courtney has a New Mix and Match Collection!

 Hi everyone it is Grace and today I found out that American Girl Released a New Mix and Match Collection for Courtney! Here are the pictures and prices of the new clothes.

Courtney's Graphic Sweatshirt:    

Cost: $16

 Courtney's Awesome Accessories:                                                                                                                 Cost:  $16                                                                                                                                                       
Courtney's Tights and Leggings:                                                                                                                   Cost: $16                                                                                                                                                      
Courtney's Skirt Set:                                                                                                                                     
Cost: $16                                                                                                                                                           
 
Courtney's Tank Top Set:                                                                                                                              
Cost: $16                                                                                                                                                             
Courtney's White Fringe Jacket:                                                                                                                  
Cost: $20                                                                                                                                                       
Courtney's Pleated Shorts:                                                                                                                            
Cost: $12                                                                                                                                                       

Courtney's Cropped Pink Polka Dot Top:                                                                                                      Cost: $12                                                                                                                                                       
Courtney's Oversized Blazer:                                                                                                                        Cost: $18                                                                                                                                                     

    
What I think about the new clothes: I do not like them at all! This is such horrible clothes! I would never buy anything form this collection because it is way too bright and looks weird. 
Bye-Grace

Comments

  1. I like her graphic sweatshirt, her tank top set, and her crop top. But other then those ones I'm not a huge fan of the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s the 80s for you! Bright colors, loud patterns, I’m not a fan. I like the graphic sweatshirt, tank set and crop top like Hailey, but I don’t like the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not like anything. Everything is so overpriced. I guess AG really needs money.

      Delete
  3. I like a few of the clothes but not all of them. The first shirt I like and the her tank top. Though I am not a fan of the time period that Courtney is from.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Maryellen's time peroid more than Courtney's.

      Delete
    2. I prefer the older time periods, like the 18th century which is Felicity's time period, or Marie Grace's and Cecile's time period.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    3. Did you ever read Marie-Grace and Cecile's books?

      Delete
    4. I did, I read all of them. Did you?

      Delete
    5. cool. Do you have a favorite one?

      Delete
    6. I liked the book Marie Grace makes a Difference.

      Delete
    7. Neat. :) I liked Meet Cécile.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    8. If you could get any retired Marie-Grace and Cecile item what would you get?
      I would get the fancy dress and Marie-Graces dog Argos.

      Delete
    9. I would buy Marie-Grace's vanity set, and Cecile's red dress.

      Delete
    10. :D
      So random question, if you could go back in time, what time period would you visit?

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award! Go to my blog post to see the rules, and my questions for you! https://theworldofmydolls.com/2021/09/11/mystery-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me for you blogger award. I will go and answer the questions.

      Delete
  5. They are very 80's! I like the colors and patterns but my favorite pieces are the skirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog. I hope you like my blog. I agree they are very 1980s.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!