American Girl World by Us Leaks!!!

 

                                                         American Girl World by Us Leaks!!!

Hi it is Grace and about a month ago American girl trademarked 3 names for a new line called World By Us. They trademarked the names Maritza, Makena, Evette. The line is going to be a diverse line of dolls according to American Girl. I do not know when they are going to be released yet. 

Here are the photos of the dolls:

Makena:


Evette:                                                                                                                                                             



Maritza: 

 

I would buy Maritza because she looks so cute and her hair looks nice.
 Please comment down below what doll would you buy?  Byeeeeeeee-Grace🤗


Comments

  1. I'm really excited for the new characters, their story seems really cool. :) I'm also hoping AG releases new historical characters as well.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree their stories do seem cool. I hope they bring back the retired historical characters like Caroline, Marie-Grace, Ceclie. They were awesome dolls.

      Delete
    2. I wish they did too, if they brought back Marie-Grace and Cecile, I would buy Cecile.
      -Quinley

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!