New World By Us Cafe Leak!


                                               New World By Us Cafe Leak!

Hi it is Grace here and today I have some new World By Us leaks to share with all of you! Here it is!

World By Us Cafe:

Cost: I do know because this is only a leak. As soon as I find out the price I will put it here.

Also the World by Us Dolls are releasing tomorrow. I will make some more posts about the dolls and their collection tomorrow. So check back tomorrow for new doll posts.

Ok Byeeeeeeeee-Grace🥰🤗😊

Comments

  1. That looks so cool looking. It's probably very expensive but I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is a cool looking café. I really like the treats in the café display case and it reminds me of a Starbucks. I will put the price soon when I find out how much it costs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!