GOTY 2022 CORINNE TAN LEAKS!!!!!!!!!!

 

                                                 GOTY 2022 CORINNE TAN LEAKS!!!!!!!!!!

Hi it is Grace and today I have some leaks for Girl of the Year 2022 Corrine Tan! I will be updating this page when any new leaks come out for this new doll. There are also rumors that the new doll is going to be Asian and will have a twin sister the size of a Williewisher. It also looks like Corrine Tan will be form Alaska or somewhere cold because her packaging designs show mountains and trees. 

Here is a video of the leaks: New AG American Girl Leaks for GOTY Girl of the Year 2022 Corinne and Gwynn Tan (Leaked Photos) - YouTube

Another video with more doll leaks: New Actual Photo Leaks AG American Girl Doll GOTY Girl of the Year 2022 Corinne and Gwynn Tan - YouTube

That is not my video. Source: Rainbowunicorncat1

Bye Everyone!🥰🥰-Grace Thomas

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for the GOTY 2022 she sounds really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right she does sound very cool! I am exited too!

      Delete
  2. That sounds awesome, I love the idea of her so far. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her winter clothes and I agree she does sound awesome.

      Delete
    2. Also sorry that I have not been replying to your comments so much lately. I am just very busy and tired with school.

      Delete
  3. I saw the video. I don't know how I feel about a WellieWisher GOTY, but I would love for her to have the #4 mold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your opinion! I also do not like the idea of a Willie Wisher GOTY.

      Delete
  4. I hope they make a husky dog for her collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!