Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

 

                                                       Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Hi this is Grace Thomas and I am so sorry that this post is late! I was at my Grandma's house with my computer and then my battery ran out! And that is why I did not reply to your comments or posted anything. For Christmas I got a Mini Baking Kit! It is perfect for my dolls!


Please comment down below what you all got for Christmas and how can I make my blog less boring!

Bye Everyone!-Grace Thomas






Comments

  1. That's so cool that you got a mini baking kit. :) I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have you heard about the new girl of the year? If so what do you think of her?

    I don't think your blog is boring also, I think it is awesome, but I would love to read some stories about your dolls that you wrote or something like that. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard about the new Girl of the Year! I will be making some new posts about her soon! Oh really! Thanks!!! I thought my doll blog was boring because I looked at my old posts and I was a very fun doll blogger back then and now I am just writing a lot differently.
      -Grace

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Late Christmas Grace! And don't worry your blog is not boring :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!