New American Girl Mix and Match Cat Collection!

  

                                   New American Girl Mix and Match Cat Collection!  

Hello Everyone! A few days ago American Girl released New Mix and Match Cat collection!                  Here are the pictures and prices:

Pawsitively Purrfect Accessories:                                                                                                                  Cost: $16


Snow Leopard Hoodie:                                                                                                                                 
Cost: $16                                                                                                                                                          
Meow Wow Tank and Crop Top:                                                                                                                  
Cost: $18                                                                                                                                                                
Snow Leopard Joggers:                                                                                                                                 Cost: $12                                                                                                                                                     
Purrfect Leggings and Shorts:                                                                                                                     Cost: $16                                                                                                                                                      
Snow Leopard Booties:                                                                                                                                 
Cost: $16                                                                                                                                                       
Stay Pawsitive Dress:                                                                                                                                   
Cost: $16                                                                                                                                                       
My opinion about the new clothes: I do not like the new clothes because they look terrible and ugly. I hate cats! These clothes are so expensive! $16 for just ONE doll dress! I could go to the local H&M store and get TWO dresses for MYSELF for $16! Please do not waste your money on this!!!

I now have 40 Subscribers on my YouTube Channel GraceLovesAG! 
Thank you to everyone who subscribed and watched my videos! It means a lot to me!
I will make some new stop motions videos soon! 

I have a question: How can I make my blog posts more interesting? Please comment down below!
Bye Everyone!🥰-Grace Thomas


                                                                                                                                                   

                                                                      

                                                                                                                               



                                                                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                        

Comments

  1. I like the Leopard boots.

    Your posts are really neat and interesting so I wouldn't really change what you're doing now. But, I would love to see photo stories and/or stop motions involving your dolls. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am so happy you like my posts! I will make a new doll stopmotion soon!

      Delete
  2. I love cats so I kinda like this collection🙃 I really want the tank/crop top set even if it’s 18 dollars. I really like your posts but if you still want other post ideas I would sugest doing photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of this collection but I do think the Meow Wow Tank and Crop Top set I'd cute 💕:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!