New World Traveler Collection Outfits!

 

                                                   New World Traveler Collection Outfits!

Hi Everyone this is Grace Thomas! And today American Girl released some new things for the World Traveler Collection! Here are the prices and links to buy them: 

World Traveler in Peru Outfit: World Traveler in Peru Outfit for 18" Dolls | American Girl®                    Cost: $36

World Traveler Peruvian Souvenir Set: Peruvian Souvenir Set for 18-inch Dolls | American Girl®          Cost: $18

World Traveler in Morocco Outfit: World Traveler in Morocco Outfit for 18" Dolls | American Girl®      Cost: $36

World Traveler Moroccan Souvenir Set: Moroccan Souvenir Set for 18-inch Dolls | American Girl®      Cost: $18

Please Comment Down Below: What outfit would you get and why do you like it? 

Please comment or follow this blog: https://adventure1359.blogspot.com/
The blog owner Quinley is the best! 🤗 Her blog is very interesting and I love her amazing posts! 

Ok Bye Everyone!😊-Grace Thomas

Comments

  1. The outfits all sound awesome. :) I would probably get the World Traveler in Morocco Outfit. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they do sound awesome and cute! I would get the World Traveler in Peru Outfit!

      Delete
  2. I saw these! They’re so cute! Did you also see the new mix and match collection? It looks like 80s clothes but all cat themed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did see the new mix and match collection. I personally do not like it.

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! But I think I would choose World Traveler in Morocco Outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree they are so cute! I like the scarf that comes with the outfit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!