What profile picture should I choose? Lets vote in the comments!

 

                    What profile picture should I choose? Lets vote in the comments!

Hi this is Grace Thomas! And for todays post we are going to vote for a new profile picture for me! I want to change my profile picture but I do not know which one to choose!  Here are the pictures:

1.                                                                      


2.                                                                                                                                                                   

3.                                                                                                                                                                                              

4.                                                                                                                                                                            

5.                                                                                                                                                                   

Please comment the number and picture that you choose to vote!    
                         I will count the votes on December, 29th, 2021!
Edit: Voting is now closed! Thank you for voting and the picture that got the most votes was...    

        
      Bye Everyone!!!-Grace Thomas 😍πŸ₯°       
                                                                                                                                       





                                                                                                      



Comments

  1. Number #1, I like the fact that it is an illustration.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. And I hope you had a Merry Christmas. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. I did have a great Christmas! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I vote for number #1 but they are all good options. OMG I forgot Olivia Rodrigo was Grace (she was so little)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was so little when they made the Grace Stirs Up Success Movie.

      Delete
    2. I am going to change my profile picture tomorrow! πŸ₯°πŸ˜Š

      Delete
    3. I was trying to change my profile picture but I did not work for some reason. Oh well! 😊

      Delete
  3. you should do number 2 because THATS OLIVIA RODRIGO!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!