Rebecca Rubin Doll and Accessories Review!!!

 

                                       Rebecca Rubin doll and Accessories Review!!!

Hello everyone! This is Grace Thomas! And today I am going to make a long awaited review post of Rebecca Rubin and her Accessories! I got the Rebecca Rubin doll and Accessories for my Birthday last year but I forgot to make review post of my new doll here on my blog! Lets get on with the review!

Rebecca Rubin Doll Review: My new doll Rebecca has beautiful green eyes and curly brown hair!        She comes with a white dress with purple skirt attached, a beautiful purple jacket with pearly buttons, black tights, purple velvet shoes, a golden hairclip, and even cute white bloomers. I just love her so much! Cherry and Grace are great friends with Rebecca and Grace thinks that they are sisters because they both look very alike. I am so happy that I got the doll that I was dreaming about for many years. 

Rebecca Rubin Doll Unboxing Part 1: American Girl Rebecca Rubin Doll Unboxing Part 1 - YouTube

Rebecca Rubin Doll Unboxing Part 2: American Girl Rebecca Rubin Doll Unboxing Part 2 - YouTube

Rebecca Rubin Accessories Review: My mom even got my doll Rebecca some cute accessories!          This set comes with a beautiful purple hat to match Rebecca's outfit, a purple money wallet, a traditional Russian shawl with flower patterns, a pretty necklace with a purple gem, and a magazine with articles and pictures of movie stars. Kit loves reading the new magazine about movie stars! And Cherry loves the purple money wallet! She is so happy! My favorite thing in this set is the movie star magazine and the purple hat! I recommend that you buy this set because it is amazing! American Girl had sure put a lot of attention to details! I am very grateful for all the gifts that I got for my birthday!

Rebecca Rubin Doll Accessories Unboxing: (68) Rebecca Rubin Doll Accessories Unboxing - YouTube

Bye Everyone!-Grace Thomas🥰😊


Comments

  1. Rebecca is such a gorgeous doll <3 I can't wait to see what else you post about her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! She is very pretty! I am going to post some videos on my YouTube channel soon!

      Delete
  2. Hi Grace, your unboxing was awesome, Rebecca is so beautiful.
    -Quinley
    P.S. I forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad that you enjoyed the video! 🥰
      How has your summer been? My summer was very fun!

      Delete
    2. Hey Quinley! Long time no see hahah❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!