NEW DOLL ITEMS REVIEW AND UNBOXING VIDEOS!!!

  

                            NEW DOLL ITEMS REVIEW AND UNBOXING VIDEOS!!!

Hello everyone, this is Grace Thomas here. I have not posted in while, due to school and lack of ideas.  I will try to post at least once or twice a month. Many exciting and interactive posts are coming soon!    Today's post is about new doll items that I am going to review and include link to unboxing video. 😊

American Girl Samantha Doll Accessories Review:

I got this great set for my birthday form my friend and I sadly never really reviewed it on my blog as I was lazy. The pretty gold locket has pink flower in the center and is perfect for my dolls. Honestly, I think that the headband is all right but does not have a lot of stretch and is hard to get on the doll's head without getting her hair messy. The headband is white around with a pink flower in the middle that is decorated with little fake pearls. The pink wallet purse is sturdy for playing and can last pretty long due to being made out of plastic not metal which would rust with time. Overall, the quality of this set is very good and I recommend picking it up at the American Girl doll store as might sell out quite soon.

American Girl Samantha Accessories Unboxing: American Girl Samantha Accessories Unboxing (youtube.com)

(To be updated with the link to the video when released. Check back soon!)

Thanks for reading! BYE EVERYONE!🥰-Grace Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!