What can you do with your AG doll if you are bored?

  
                                        What can you do with your AG doll if you are bored? 
Hi everyone and today I am going to tell what you can do with your dolls if you are bored. 

1. Watch AGSMs on YouTube. Just type in the search bar "AGSM".  My favorite channels are: Mixiepixie7, Rockstar13Studios, InfinityAGStudios, AGBookWormz, Basilmentos.

2. Make an AGSM using your camera or any other device. AGSM stands for American Girl Stop Motion. You do not have to own an American girl doll to make a stop motion. If you don't know how to make an AGSM watch this videos: How To Make An AGSM - YouTube or this HOW TO MAKE A STOP MOTION (AGSM) - YouTube or this How to make an AGSM on an iPhone!! - YouTube

3. Play with your dolls, maybe they go on an adventure with their pets or they go on a hike in a big forest there is a lot of ideas. Get creative!

4. Read all of your not read American Girl doll books. I read all of mine. If you read all of your AG Books like me you can go on this post about the AG Book Club I started on this blog and read the books for free. Here is the link: American Girl Chat Club Book Club! (americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com)

5. Watch a American Girl movie for free on this post: What is everyone's favorite American Girl Movie? (americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com) My favorites are McKenna Shoots for the Stars and Grace Stirs up Success movies.

6. Practice making new hairstyles on your doll. I only know how to make a ponytail on my dolls as of now. I really hope I can learn to make a braid or bun on my dolls hair.

7. Go around your house and try to find some doll sized things that you can use for your doll house or for your doll. Just make sure to ask your parents before you take something you find at home and use it for your dolls. 

And for Week 5 at the AG Book Club we are reading: Addy Book Finding Freedom: addy-finding-freedom.pdf (americangirl.com)
Ok Bye!-Grace πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

Comments

  1. These are some great ideas! I'm also so glad my channel (AGBookWormz) is one of your favorites!
    ~Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your channel because it has such great videos

      Delete
    2. And your dolls are dressed very well

      Delete
    3. Thanks Grace! I work really hard on my AGSMs and that really means a lot!

      Delete
    4. I LOVE your channel too AGBookWormz, they are so well made and you obviously put a lot of hard work into your stop motions.

      Delete
    5. She is sadly no longer active on blogger or her blog. She is on YouTube though want the link to it.

      Delete
    6. Ya I saw her latest post on her blog it is sad and I will miss all the things that she posts they are always so great but I will still watch her videos on YouTube.

      Delete
    7. I still watch her AG Book Wormz YouTube videos too. Sad she left blogger.
      Also please follow and comment on this blog: http://bloomingelephant.blogspot.com/
      The owner of this blog is very nice. Her name is Galatea and she lives in Greece. I comment on her blog a lot and she has great posts.

      Delete
    8. I just took a look at her blog it looks amazing and the posts are great I will for sure be checking her blog and commenting on it. Thanks for telling me about her blog.

      Delete
  2. Great Ideas I will definitely do these activities. Another thing I love to do with my AG dolls when I am bored is get them all dressed in new outfits. Just last week I dressed all my dolls in spring outfits and they look amazing. Plus I love to play pet shows, cooking shows, days of school and pet daycare with my American girl dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to dress up my dolls in clothes too. I also like to play dolls with my mom and dad. When me and dad play dolls it is called Political play because we talk about politics. I love Politics and the news it is so interesting,

      Delete
    2. Cool! My sister and I like to play them making live news shows and it is so fun.

      Delete
    3. WOW News shows! What topics do your dolls discuss on the doll news show?

      Delete
    4. A lot of things like different events in the town, elections in the town, the weather and different announcements like when we get a new big set they would announce that a building will be coming and call people to say their opinions on it during the news show.

      Delete
    5. Awesome so it is almost like a real news show but with dolls!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a random post!

Comment anything off topic here!

Comment anything off topic here!!!